Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Summary October C4K 3-7





Comment#3-My student name was Saadiya from Auckland,N.Z.The students tells about the morning of Ramadan.She wakes up at sunrise and eats a nice warm meal that is rice and meat.She takes care of her sibling  Ahmed while her mother is eating breakfast as well.Saadiya seemed very helpful and responsible. I know it can be hard adapting to a new place but she seem to deal with it well.I enjoyed the post and will be keeping u with more posts.
Comment #4-My student was a six grader.Leanne talks about the visit of her parents on teacher conference day.She tells that the teacher gives her some pointer to work on.One was to have confidence and to work harder on her reports that are given.Leanne also tells what she likes about school which is the friends she has meet and lunch time.I enjoyed the post and will be seeing Leanne process in the class.
Comment #5
 Mr.W seventh grade class.Luke was a student from Tasmania which is in Austria.He is thirteen years.He enjoys the beach and surfing with his cousin regularly.I would like to think that Luke loves family time.School events is something that Luke talks about on his blog.They play football and also go camping.Also Luke tell ways that he finds information easy to find.He tells us the search engine he uses such as Ask,Boogami,and w3catalog.I really enjoyed Luke's blog he is very interesting.I look forward to reading and keeping up with more of his posts.
Comment #6
Mr.Goerend and Mrs.Quam Sixth grade class.They are from Iowa.My student name was Spencer T.I did not find much on his blog. Spencer has two siblings baby brother and sister that live in Maine with his father. I read that Spencer has a new dog and he tells that the dog is pretty boring.I asked him did he did play any tricks with him.I asked other questions to learn more about the student.I enjoyed the information that I did read.
Comment #7
Miss Gilbert Fifth grade class.My student name was Carson.Carson learned about Red Ribbon Week.He tells why the day is celebrated.He learned some information he did not know.I also told him the importance of being drug free and always being different from others.I liked this blog.Carson seemed like a student that likes to get more information to take on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment