Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Assignment Blog 7

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture
The last lecture was very inspirational and interesting.I enjoyed the humor that was used to keep the audience attention.I would recommend anyone not just students to watch this video.Pausch's video was about childhood dreams and enabling the dreams of others.We as adults should never think we can not achieve the things we set the goals for.Pausch says,that we can not change the cards we are dealt.I really like this statement because no matter how hard life gets you should always try to find ways to solve the issue your dealing with.I like to think about sour candy, although they are sour you can try to find the sweetness when your done with them.I thought that the speech was awesome and great because it was Pausch last message for his children.I am very emotional and that set home in my heart.

Motivation is the key to keep going.We must never give up.I think Pausch hit the nail on the wall with this one.I can say myself that it is easy to give up when things are not going good.When did life become easy? I will always remember that nothing that is worth having is easy to get. We as students must help each other to accomplish things that are set out .If you have a passion for something just keep the focus and it will be received. No one should let there set backs be what determines their destiny.

Life are lessons that are learned.We learn from the experiences of the wrong things in life.We have to take one day at a time and the experiences that happen are yours no one will take that.I am going to encourage my students believe in their dreams.They can be whatever they want to be and I will be a educator that will help them get there.Experiences are the things you can teach others because you have been though it.

Life is what you make out of it.There are few or even a lot of bumps in the road.They are called bricks.When the road blocks or bricks stop you what will you do to keep going?Will you push hard to move the brick or quit because that is the easy thing to do.Pausch inspired me with his speech.It states that we have to keep the dream alive and help others along the way.I will keep this approach on a daily bases and keep it in mind for my students Anything is possible will you believe in yourself.The information that Pausch gave will a spread for the voice of motivation.

1 comment:

  1. The video was long but I did enjoy it. I like how you added in your post about how he kept his humor up during his talk so that it kept the audience going. I normally will not watch anything that is that long but he kept it funny and his point to it was well worth the watch. I like your page and I hope to see you soon.
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete