Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Additional Assignment # 3

Sir Ken Robinson: Changing Educational Paradigms

What do you think is the most important thing Sir Ken Robinson says in this presentation
?
How do we educate our children to take their place in the economic of the 21st century.I would say we just have to take the changes as they come and teach them the best ways there are.

Is there anything you disagree with in this presentation?Sir Ken Robinson made alot of good points so I dont think I disagree to much.

How congruent are Sir Ken Robinson's positions with those which you are being taught in the College of Education. In other words, where is there agreement? Where is there disagreement?
I think very different because we are told we become wiser as we grow older but in this case the youth develops more knowledge in a early age.We were told just one answer instead of looking the information up ourselves.Now days children know more and give more .I think we should increase with the changes made.Daydream a little more.

What can you do to address the issues Sir Robinson raises?
Never give up and keep learning more.We have to be creative and see ways that we never thought of before.I think even researching more will get more updates for help.

What do you think of the presentation? If you had to do a presentation with others like this, what role on your team would you like most to play?

I really enjoyed this presentation.I thought it gave a lot of facts and information.Robinson created a new way for his audience to take notes.I loved it.If I had to do a presentation like this my role would be organizing and possible thinking of the drawing facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment