Monday, September 27, 2010

September Summary C4K 1&2

I had the privilege to comment on a student blog from Noel Elementary School.I was assigned to a student by the name of Kirsten.Kirsten seemed to be a very bright young lady. She has three sibling that are very important to her. She stated that family is something that she knows she can count on.Kirsten likes basketball and communication art.I liked the fact that she tells early that she has a weakness in math and wants to get the help first hand.I enjoyed reading the about me blog.

Kirsten, had to do a learning manifesto blog. The manifesto blog is goal that are set. Kristen sets goals that will keep her alert with learning. She says that she will get to bed at a decent hour, stay out of trouble,and be attentive. I believe that those were very good thing to keep in mind when trying to be a great student.I enjoyed commenting on Kirsten blog.I know she will keep up the good job.!

No comments:

Post a Comment