Monday, November 29, 2010

Summary C4T #4

I enjoyed my teachers Blog.My first comment was on Wm Chamberlain post.The post talked about how flat Stanley was received in the mail.Stanley has been used for many years for students.It was something new to me.I got the understanding that you can get information very easy when using this project.It is a great project to use in the classroom.I would like to learn more of this tool.Flat Stanley is a handy tool that you can see what others have learn and see new ideas.Great post. It is always great to get new ideas for the future.

Secondly, I comment on the same teacher and this time the blog talked about Netflix.The teacher tells that the library did not have the documentary that needed to to be shown in the class for the students.It is recommend to try Netflix for the classroom room when other items are not provided .I think its good to just try something different.Plus its only nine dollars.I think it would be good to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment