Monday, November 29, 2010

November and December C4K

I have the privilege to comment on Mrs.Yollis 3rd Grade Class.They did a number of things that were very helpful.They are from California.Some things I saw on the blog were projects they had done and also posters telling others to always stay drug free.I commented on the Hello Song.The students learned it from another teacher that was from Connecticut. There were dance movements and each students had a new way to say hello.They said them in another language.How cool is that? I enjoyed the song.It was awesome to see the smiles and learn as well.

Brandyn
I commented on Brandyn Blog.I liked this one because it gave me a chance to refresh my French.The student was very interesting.She seems to be a very hard worker.She likes to skateboard with friends.She is a very outstanding student.

Thirdly, I comment on a student by the name of Trace.She was using Skype.I told her that this is very good tool to take whole of.It allows you to be connected to friends and family.I also told her that it is great for educational reasons.She had a great blog.

Lastly,I comment on Ms.Naugle's Class blog.I commented on a student by the name of Alexis.She was great a writing.The blog told about the project of the pumpkin.They have to count the seeds in a team. She was very surprised that her medium pumpkin had 300 seeds.They were given seeds to take home to roast.Awesome blog post.!

No comments:

Post a Comment