Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Catina Magby EDM310 Class Blog

 Hello my name is Catina Magby.I am from a small town called Valley, Alabama its about ten min away from Auburn if never heard of that location. I am the oldest of three siblings, two brothers and one baby sister. I transferred to South Alabama in the Fall of 2008 with the major of Elementary Education. I happen to be attending the University of South Alabama now currently as a Junior because of wanting to be closer to my father. He is in the military and this is the first couple of years that I could be much closer to him. While growing up that was never a chance for that. My mother is a full time worker as a cater and she also attends school in the evenings. She manage the household and my little sister the handful of the house.
I have always wanted to be a light to someone darkness and a sense of help.Education is one of the many majors that would help me as person to be able to pursue that dream. I want to enter the field of Education because I have always cared about children learning and wanting to be someone great at a early age.Also, I worked in many places such as daycares and rec centers being able to experience the smiles of impact that I leave just by showing I care.Those are just a few reasons I would like to be in the field of Education.
Lastly. I have a passion for fashion. I was also accepted to attend Fashion school, but decided to take that chance maybe later on in life. When feeling down one of the things I have a passion for is singing. The best thing that I can do is make a person feel great about themselves when others leave bruises.So maybe one or many things to take from me is that I just love to impact an individual life and be helpful in ways that I can be.

2 comments:

  1. Would you please combine all of your Blog Assignment #2 posts into one post. Copy and paste will do the trick. Then delete the ones you don't need. It takes about 4 more hours (total) to comment on the blogs if the assignments are made up of more than one post.

    Thank you.

    To light the darkness is an excellent goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr.Strange I have done the task.

    ReplyDelete